Sunday, June 12, 2011

Update 1


Last time I said things would get easier at my new job here. Sadly to say that things aren't going as smoothly as I had hoped. I don't want to get into much detail but I can say that I am heavily stressed when I am there. On another note, I am still sleeping on the couch and it looks like I am there for another three weeks... yay. Car breaks have been fixed along with a nice oil change. Car is back on the road. 2PM is going to make their comeback at the end of this month; which I am ubber excited for. Anything with 2PM and I am a happy camper with a marshmallow on a stick, making smores. Title is Hands Up and I can't wait to see what kind of songs are going to be on it. It's also their second FULL album! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Inside the Mind Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice