Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Working Now


Started working at the Payless again. It's not bad, but I miss working with my old co-workers. Everyone is Spanish, which I am not complaining about that, but they all have these really heavy accents. Not to mention the majority of customers are either Indian or Hispanic. I am so used to working with Caucasians.
The place is busier than the one I used to work at in Michigan. The only problem I am having is that the rack plan is so messed up that I can't do shipment properly. It's to the point where you would have to take all the shoes off the shelf and start over. Yeah. It's that bad. At least I am working so I can't complain on that part. Time just has to pass and I am sure things will be easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Inside the Mind Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice