Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sleeping Situation


First entry and what am I going to do? I am going to rant. This is one of the reasons why I got this in the first place. I moved back to New York May 1st. Apparently some things needed to be done and the sleeping situations were a bit of a problem. My mom kept saying it was temporary so I didn't complain. I knew what needed to be done. However, two weeks have went by and I am still sleeping on the friggin' couch. I was told that the basement was where I was going to be. I don't have a real bed yet, but I am not worried about that right now. My dad has been occupying the basement and I am on the couch. 
Finally my mom tells me that I can have the basement back once we get an AC in the bedroom where my mom and dad would sleep. So, we went and got an AC, my dad installed it and everything was looking up. However, just like always, things changed. So far I have slept once downstairs. Reason? The bed was too small to fit both my parents. Seriously. I am now back on the couch and my mom said that in two weeks when she gets paid again, she will buy a bed. TWO WEEKS! If you count all the weeks up, that's a month of being on the couch.
To me, there wasn't any planning when it comes to sleeping. No planning at all. That's what getting me pissed off my rocket right now. I mean, you plan to have your daughter come back from living on her own for a year. Was there no talk or plan on how things are going to work out with the male of the family? Or there was talk, but no one gave answers or solutions.
Nights of hardly any sleep. Will it get better? My guess is as good as anyone else..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Inside the Mind Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice