Sunday, May 22, 2011

Parents


Been almost a month since I moved back to New York to live with my parents. Does it suck? Yes. It's sucks that you are 25 years old and you are still hearing it from your mother. In reality, I am not happy to be back here. A part of me wishes I was back in Michigan with my jobs and must staying away from my family. I seriously don't need the extra aggravation that comes with living with them. It's to the point where I can't invite my friends over without my mom asking me when they are leaving or having a fuckin' curfew. Those things tick me off the most and it makes me look bad in front of my friends. Thus is why I am taking a break of hanging out with them until I get a job. And if this job doesn't call me back this week I am going to see what the hell is taking her so long. Nothing but annoyed is all it's been since I moved to this hell hole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Inside the Mind Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice